Cleartech Group is a locally owned IT services company providing technology solutions to small businesses in the area. We are looking for talented technicians who thrive in helping customers with technology. If you live in the area and have the skills necessary for one of the following positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are our current job openings:
Tier III Technician
Our established, growing IT company is looking for an experienced Tier 3 Technician to join our team! We are an MSP in the Central Massachusetts area who serves local small to mid-sized businesses. We provide exceptional customer service and top-notch IT support and consulting.
As a Tier 3 Technician, you will have the networking skills to efficiently serve our business clients in person and remotely. You will provide technical hardware, software, and connectivity problem resolution to our client users by diagnosing and walking users through step-by-step solutions.
A combination of problem-solving AND people skills is required to fill this position. Please only apply if you have at least 3 years of network/server experience. Your job duties can vary though your primary role is supporting our client’s networks.
In this position you will:
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Support network equipment such as servers, firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Work directly with our clients and our support team to resolve issues.
- Take ownership of service tickets and follow through to ensure complete resolution.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved and perform post-resolution follow-ups.
- Setup hardware and software for our clients ensuring proper configuration.
- Help our clients troubleshoot their line of business applications.
- Use Windows Server for user, printer, and shared folder administration.
- Work with our team of fellow IT technicians to provide support and develop long term solutions to minimize the occurrence of reactive support calls.
This is a great opportunity for someone who:
- Wants to work with a company that cares about its customers and employees.
- Loves a fast-paced, drama free, positive workplace where every member is an important part of our success.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and thrives in being part of solutions, not problems.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input and ideas will directly impact the company’s success.
- Is a self-motivated learner who wants to be exposed to new technologies.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Advanced Level Networking Experience (VPN, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Relevant Certifications (A+, Network +, MSCE or MSCA, etc.) or degree in related field
- Office 365 and Email Migrations
- SonicWall or other UTM experience
- WiFi Installations and Troubleshooting
- Windows Server Experience (Active Directory, SQL, Exchange)
- VMWare Family Products
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the state of MA
- Backup and BDR experience also a plus
- Experience with ticketing systems a plus
The position provides a competitive salary, company benefits, and the opportunity for growth. To apply, please send your résumé along with a cover letter to email@example.com detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team.